Click For More Hotest Girls Pics and Videos

Will Sex The First Time Hurt My Penis?

Q :

Im 24 yrs old guy…and ill be getting married in November…and im a virgin…i just wanted to know that when we have sex there is a nerve connected to the tip of penis…i know that it gets disconnected from there…but i dunno how that happens…and does it hurt a lot…shud i prepare for sum medics during sex so as to stop the bleeding….can we do it without having sex…please help me as this is the only thing that goes on in my mind these days…..i know ur a lady…but i know u can help me with this.

A :

What you have been told about the nerve at the end of the penis is a myth that has been put in your head to keep you away from sex before marriage.
Do not worry about any pain or damage to your penis on your first night of sex. The girl will actually be the one who hrts because she has what is called a hymen in her pussy. This hymen is a thin layer that is inside her pussy and will break when you fuck her that first time. Do not worry, this is normal and she will bleed but after she will enjoy sex very much. When I first lost my hymen to a man with a big cock, it hurt but I had sex with him again right after and it was very pleasurable for me and I came very much afterwards. Just be gentle with your lady the first time and then you can have very hard sex with her later.