Click For More Hotest Girls Pics and Videos

My Girlfriend Wants To Eat My Cum

Q :

Hi, my girlfriend want to eat my cum. Is it good for her health? She is also asking me to fuck her in her periods and to eat vaginal fluid that comes out at periods. Please help me what to do with my overpassionate girlfriend.

A :

If your girlfriend wants to eat your cum let her. The sperm from a man’s penis is filled with all kinds of natural proteins and vitamins that are not bad for your girl. Make sure that you have a steady diet of fruits to make it taste sweeter. I love feeling a man’s penis ejaculate in my mouth and another thing that really drives me crazy that you could try is getting a blowjob and then pulling the tip out to shoot on her face. This is very fun for the woman and afterwards she can lick it all up.
As for the fluids that come out of the vagina at periods, this is entirely up to you. I have let several men who wanted to, do this to me and they really liked it. I guess it is a matter of taste and maybe you could try it once for your girlfriend to see if you like it or not...