Click For More Hotest Girls Pics and Videos

How Can I Make My Cum Thicker?

Q :

iam 24 and i am masturbateing since i was 16 daily 2 or 3 times conti.. now i am getting married problem is that my white liquid is very thin its like water is there will be any ploblem to get child if yes then how can i make my liquid thick and my penis also got curved on one side if there will be any problem in hav sex with my wife ?

A :

As for your cum being thin, this will not affect your chance to get your wife pregnant with a child. I’ve always found that the thinner the cum the better it tastes, so I was to suck your penis I would probably enjoy you cumming in my mouth very much.
If you really feel like you must improves this, try to take in less fluids as this is what is making your cum so thin. If you want to keep the sweet taste of it but still make it creamier and thicker, mmmm I;m getting horny just thinking about that, try to eat more fruits instead of just drinking their juices. This will give you a much thicker load and when you shoot it onto your girlfriend’s face it will look even hotter. Make sure to send me a pic of it when you do honey, so I can pleasure myself to it.