Click For More Hotest Girls Pics and Videos

My Wife And I can’t Have Normal Sex Without Saying My Friend’s Name

Q :

I want 2say that im married i and my wife r enjoying our sex life last 6year im 36 n my 30 from last 6month v r trying some new thinks in sex so v started roleplay sex n i started to play the role of my friend name raj i had sex with my wife in the role of raj and v both enjoyed the sex for some days v had roleplay of raj n v emjoy now the problem is that v cant have normal sex v dont enjoy if i dont take raj name in sex my wife is not hot i also dont enjoy if im raj she is hot n wild in bed is everythink normal with us plz tel waiting for reply .ur sameer and seema

A :

Dear Sameer. This is a very wild and hot thing you two are doing during sex. I am getting very hot and horny thinking about you calling your wife Aunty Anjali as you fuck her.
As far as not being able to have normal sex without saying your friend’s name, have you considered a threesome with this Raj? Maybe then you’re wife could have sex with him and find out that he is nowhere near the lover you are and will again be hot and horny for you. Even better would be if Raj has a wife that you could fuck while your wife fucks him and then you four could all enjoy each other at once. If she is not open to this idea then maybe try a different kind of roleplay with her calling you by another name of some famous celebrity of someone from her past and see if this changes things.