Click For More Hotest Girls Pics and Videos

Does Pressing Breasts Increase Their Size?

Q :

I’m 23 yrs of age. I have some question in mind about boobs>please help me.does pressing breasts increase its size?if yes please be specific about pressing how the size increases?the other thing is whether sucking the breasts increse itys size or does it start secreting milk? Actually my gf and i often got cozy before but after hearing all these she is refraining from going into all these before marriage…..please help me

A :

The breasts cannot be increased in size by squeezing to hard, but we wish they could don’t we. If that was real, many women would have large tits and there would be no small boobed women out there. This is what makes us unique though and i encourage you to love your girlfriend’s tits they way they re and often use your mouth and hands to make her feel good in this way. Also don’t worry about sucking them and having milk squirt you in the face. I have often squeezed my own tits and lifted them to my mouth for some hard sucking and nothing has ever come out.