Click For More Hotest Girls Pics and Videos

Does the vagina faces towards the ground when a girl stands?

Q :

Hii. Me and my girlfriend are going great from last 1 year. We express our love by kissing…smooching …but both are virgin. I want to experience real taste of love only when we are well established. Although I do a lot of activities like touching. Giving love bites …etc. Today when both of us met, we both lost our control and I began to use my finger and inserted it in her vagina. She was too excited and both of us were lost in our ecstasy. We both were then smooching, she was standing against wall and both of us could feel our organs pushing inside our cloths .then I released my organ and tried to insert it in her vagina while standing. I don’t know whether it inserted or not…cause I thing when a girl is standing her vagina is facing towards earth. So I inserted into her pants and start pushing it. Suddenly due to a noise I realized we must wait for the perfect time and I pulled my organ back. After that I realized I was not using rubber… so she might be in any trouble. So I asked her to urinate and wash her vagina properly.My questions are -1. We both are around 21 and virgins. Is it really cool?2. Does the vagina faces towards earth when a girl stand?3. How can I control my urge to have intercourse with her? We are into final phase of our graduation and I want to make love after we are over with it.4.(MOST IMP) I didn’t used rubber (Condoms) and still have some insertion of my organ (I guess so)…. but I asked her to urinate….I didn’t ejaculated my cum but might be some particles of it may be stuck to my organ cause of masturbation…I know even a single cell is able to make a girl pregnant.. So is there any chance?5. And lastly can you tell me some great tips for the first intercourse.Please reply as soon as you can because I am very worried about answer of QUESTION NO.4.


A :

you are really cool to have such a positive attitude. Many youngsters lose their inhibitions and get caught up in the act of sex. Just remember that an unwanted pregnancy is a big problem and hence sex without a condom should be avoided at all cost!
There is no harm in being a virgin at 21. It’s really commendable that you both have kept your virginities till now. Foreplay is equally exciting and I’m sure that you will enjoy the sex better when the time is right. The vagina does face down when the girl stands since it is placed between the legs at the lower area of the body. About control, why don’t you’ll make it a point not to remove all your clothes while enjoying foreplay. Also you have to take control and always make sure that protection is around even if you’ll do decide to have sex.There doesn’t seem much possibility of a pregnancy but you can never know. You will have to wait till she gets her periods. If they are delayed for any reason, get a home pregnancy test done immediately and go to a doctor accordingly. To have great sex, you have to be yourself. Just make sure that you make an effort to satisfy your partner and in turn she will definitely satisfy you. Indulge in a lot of foreplay before the actual sex to enjoy it even more. And always try out something new – don’t get stuck in any boring routine...