Click For More Hotest Girls Pics and Videos

I Slept With My Maid And Now She’s Not Interested

Question :

i am 23 male hyd,i am trying to have fun with my maid she i use to see her while she was working she is hot . one day i asked her for fun she agreed as she knew i was staring at her but next time we met she was shy and didnt let me touch her lot and when i asked u didnt like i having fun with u she said i like it but ur family members are around dont talk woth me then.bu i couldnt control my feelings and kept talking to her she got angry some times before she was leaving i asked her to come late to work when my parents were not there and when i will be alone in my house but she came and went before i come to my house.is she not intrested as she is 3 wat should i do can u tell plzz.

Answer :

Shahhid. Your maid and you sound like you have had some sexy fun together and I feel that this is going to make me horny and want to masturbate. I will try to finish this post before I do and answer your question.
Maybe your maid feels that you are taking advantage of her and ashamed of that. if you want to again have sex with her, ask her to meet you somewhere else outside of your house. Get a private room, where the two of you can relax and be passionate with each other. She did come to your house to find you when you were not there, so she does want to have fun with you but in your house it may be to scary for her. Talk to her and ask her feelings and show very much attention to her when the two of you have sex. Try to touch her in ways she likes and lick her pussy so that she will enjoy it and want to have sex with you again.