Click For More Hotest Girls Pics and Videos

How Can I Give My Wife Full Pleasure?

Q :

Hi aunty, I am geting married in 2 months time, what i wanted to know is, how can i give my wife a full pleasure according to ur experience. i hope these things are common for each girls. so, my gf has ticklist when i kiss her, so, is there anyway to getrid of these things and how can i control my self for long ejaculate, plz help me out for these stuffthanks alot..

A :

It is difficult to know the things that will drive your wife crazy in the bed and you must talk with her and try many new things to find this out so that the two of you can enjoy sex better with each other. I myself love the tickling kisses and they make my pussy very wet and I will do wild and crazy things to any man or woman who does this thing to me. If she doesn’t like the tickling so much, you could try sucking hard on the places where you kiss and maybe pinching a nipple why you do, Aunty loves that.
The best pleasure always comes from the clit on the pussy and you must become expert in the ways of pleasing that. Suck and lick it and you are sure to drive your wife wild with ecstasy. When you have sex and feel ready to cum, try to change positions, going from doggystyle to her on her back and this little break will make you last longer. Also try to slow down when you want to cum and think hard on lasting longer. I love it when a man can wait until I cum on his cock before he does and you should do this for your wife too...