Click For More Hotest Girls Pics and Videos

I Want A Girlfriend But Am Very Shy

Question :
I am a 21 year old stud loooking for a girlfriend but my problem is I am very shy and can never talk to a girl. I am depressed not to have any gf,for I miss a partner at night. Now I want to approach a call girl. Do you have some suggesstions.

Answer :
Do not be so shy around the girls. You have a cock and a tongue and that would please me greatly so it will please girls. If one tells you no, then go to the next girl there are many horny girls out there and you will find one that will make you very happy.
If you want to go to a callgirl make sure to wear protection. This can be a great way to gain experience and increase confidence but these girls have sex with many men and you must be careful not catch a disease. As long as you are protected, have sex with her and ask her to teach you the ways to please a woman. All it takes is for you to have great sex with one girl and make her happy and she will tell many more and you will have lots of girls who want to be with you. Good luck and I hope you will share the story of some of your experiences with me too.