Click For More Hotest Girls Pics and Videos

My Wife Doesn’t Like Sex with me

Q :

I am a 32 year old man, married for the past 4 years. Ours was a love marriage and my wife is a couple of years older than me. My married life is just fine except for sex. You might be surprised but our frequency of intercourse is once in 3-4 months. I don’t blame my 1.5 year old kid for this because even before this frequency was no better.
My wife’s attitude towards sex is as if she is doing a big favour on me by her participation. On a few occasions she already fell asleep while we were having sex. The bigger problem is that I have been a faithful husband so long, but being a normal human being I also have a sexual appetite. Of late I have had ideas of straying. And I know sooner or later this is going to ruin my marriage.

A :

If your wife loves you as much as you say then she will want to do something that makes you happy. Try to be more romantic and focus on her when the two of you have sex. I know if a man gives me flowers and he’s acceptably handsome I will thank him with some tastes of my pussy and let him touch me in ways that makes us both happy.
When you want to have sex with your wife, don’t tell her and then the two of you undress separately and you immediately enter her pussy. Kiss her and caress her, I especially like a man who rubs my thighs and slowly works his way to my pussy, but try anything you think she may enjoy. Help her undress as you kiss her and don’t let your hands leave her body. Keep kissing her even during sex and continue to rub your hands on her skin and whisper sexy things into her ear, like how much you love being inside of her and how incredible she feels. You tell me that my pussy is so tight on your cock and I will go crazy in lovemaking.