Click For More Hotest Girls Pics and Videos

My girlfriend doesn’t drink my cum. What can I do to change that?

Q :

I am a 24year old guy n in love with a 24year old gal since the last 3 year. We are into just simple foreplays till now. She just allows me to play with her boobs and touching her vagina.Thats all.1) She neither allows me licking nor putting into her vagina. Sometimes I tried to get into her vagina as soon as it touches she starts shouting. She is afraid of the pain..!2) She does BJ with lot of un-interest n as soon as d cum comes out she runs toward sink n vomits it all n for d next half an hour keep saying so yukky..So bad. Make faces n etc.3) And I usually play with her boobs but around 10days before her periods some kind of pain starts in her nipples. It’s so painful that even a slight touch jerks her. Why is that since she complains about it only after I started playing with them?
Please help me I just wan to feel the touch of heaven but she never allows me and says we’ll do after marriage. What to do..?? Please help.

A :

Your girlfriend is a little scared about the pain when having intercourse for the first time. Since she is a virgin, her pussy must be very tight and hence she might be getting hurt whenever you try to insert your hard cock into her pussy. You’ll both could try the 69 Position where you can lick her pussy while she blows you. I’m sure she will love your tongue on her clit and pussy lips.Not many girls like to suck on cock. Make sure that you wash your cock properly before getting a blowjob. Also you don’t have to always cum into her mouth… you could always withdraw the cock out when you are about to cum and spray it all on her face or body. This way she too won’t feel like vomiting and you can enjoy the blowjob.The nipples of girls usually get very sensitive during the periods and hence it must be hurting your girlfriend. Be very gentle when you suck on those nipples… don’t use your teeth – rather just caress them with your lips and tongue.
Also, if your girlfriend wants to have sex only after marriage, I think that you have to respect that decision. So till then, enjoy yourselves with all forms of foreplay like BJ, handjobs, pussy licking etc and have a blast. Then sex will be amazing once you’ll do get married ... !