Click For More Hotest Girls Pics and Videos

My cock has a 40 degree bend. Is it normal?

Q :

I have a serious problem regarding my penis. I masturbate daily by rubbing against bed from the age of 15 and now I’m 20. During the act I never tried to retract my foreskin. But now if I try then it doesn’t slips back even though it’s not tight. Is there certain method to pull it back or I have to opt for circumcision or it’s ok to perform sex without pulling it back.Second one is that my penis bends towards right more than 40 degree, is this cause of concern to me after marriage – Or will it enter the vagina safely? Is there any method for both these problems as I don’t want to discuss to any outside person (even doctor).

A :

there are many who masturbate by rubbing their cock against the bed or sofa and then ejaculate. Though this is not the normal way of masturbation, it works just as fine. Maybe you need to start masturbating by holding your cock in your hand and moving it up and down. This will help in stimulating the cock and also help in getting the foreskin to retract. Please be very gentle initially while retracting the foreskin since it might hurt. If this also doesn’t help, then please visit a doctor who will guide you on whether you require circumcision or not. The foreskin has to be retracted while having sex.
Most cocks have a slight bend. Incase it’s a real huge bend, there is no cause for concern. Please visit the doctor for both these issues since they might be a problem later for you after marriage. There is no social stigma or shame in visiting a doctor since sex related problems are a concern to anyone. So don’t be shy or feel ashamed. It’s perfectly normal to be concerned about your body and you have the right to get things fixed if there is a problem...