Click For More Hotest Girls Pics and Videos

I Am Hurting My Girlfriend When I Enter Her Vagina

Q :

I am 24 years my gf is 21 we recently had frequent sex sessions after that she had bad health for some days is it because of frequent sex sessions as i am scared about her health one more thing she feels intense pain when i initialy penetrate her vagina during every session kindly tell me the reason as i dont want to hurt her and dont want to loose her at any cost as we are gettig married within a year. help me please wating for you

A :

If you had many times of sex with your girlfriend you don’t have to worry that you are hurting her or causing her bad health. I have had sex so many times you would not believe it and several times in one day and I have never been ill because of it.
As for the hurting her when your penis goes into her vagina, make sure that you have her pussy wet enough before you try to get in. Try some hot foreplay with her to get her horny and this will cause her pussy to open wider and get wet for your penis. Make sure to always enter slowly and if she is still a little dry, have her lick some spit onto your member to have it nice and wet so it can slide into her easier. Sex is very fun and pleasurable but sometimes still hurts and this can be still make it fun as long as it doesn’t hurt too much....