Click For More Hotest Girls Pics and Videos

Masturbation Cause Permanent Problems?

Q :

Hi I am an ordanary Indian boy wanna to have sex but not have a girl friend yet , can’t use prostitute because of risk it was not ligal in India so I have to used my hand for fullfillment of my need Yes it cause some angle difference in my Penis too . I myself dont like it but was forced by my feeling’s and attraction towards sex and a womans body .Since India is a very complex and Traditonal country I can’t discuss it with anyone. I had heard that useing hand may cause some difficulty while we do real sex it may be parmanent also so plz reply me and tell me more about it . This was the question not only from me it was from the millions and million of Boy’s as well as from the Girl’s who use their hand for their satisfation.It will realy help me and persion’s like me too much thaks and waiting for your reply egarly.


A :

Masturbation is actually a very healthy and normal thing to do. I myself masturbate at least once a day and sometimes more and really like to touch my pussy with my hand while reading some sexy posts that people put on here. Don’t worry about a slight bend in your penis as this is a natural growth and not because of your touching it too much. That curve will actually feel better inside the pussy of a girl and she will love it.
If girls use their hands to please themselves they are in no risk of deforming themselves but if they put their fingers in too far before having sex, they may break the hymen which is the symbol of virginity. It will not hurt them anymore after the hymen is broke but when they have sex on their wedding night and there is no blood, there husband’s will know that they are not a virgin. If you don’t want to visit a prostitute, find a nice girl who is masturbating like you are and have sex with her, or just masturbate while you watch her do it....