Click For More Hotest Girls Pics and Videos

Do Girls Like Bigger Penises?

Q :

im 19 yrs old n hav a very big doubt………..does girls like bigger penis r thickness r the load tat comes on them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????? n one more thing……..i hav a penis which is slightly curved……..but my length is 16cms!!!!!!!! is tat alright!!!!!?????????????? please reply!!!!!!!!!

A :

If a man has no experience with sex, than a big penis is definitely a help. I myself like an average cock so it doesn’t hurt as much and enjoy a man who can fuck my pussy well with it so I can cum and enjoy sex with him.
The thickness is important somewhat as it is what excites the inside of the pussy, but length is also good so that the woman can enjoy it deep inside. You have a very nice sized penis and I am getting horny imagining it in my mouth and pussy. Many girls will enjoy that dick and you should not worry so much about the size and more on giving the best pleasure. If you want a big load when you cum, drink lots of pineapple juice as this will make it bigger. As to your curve, this is alright as a curved penis will actually hit the G spot better and this will drive women mad. If they are like Aunty, they will cum fountains when you fuck their G-Spot with this penis.