Click For More Hotest Girls Pics and Videos

My wife doesn’t get satisfied when I fuck her. What should I do?

Q :

I am new married, I am 25 yrs and my wife is also 25 yrs. I have one problem during the sex time. I know very well girl sex spot or point. Then I apply on my wife kiss, boobs press and licking pussy then my wife is getting very hot. After the I insert my penis in her pussy but my wife wants more – its means my wife is not happy but all medical report say that I am ok. Tell me what I do for good sex.

A :

It’s wonderful to know that you have kept yourself informed with satisfying a woman through foreplay. From what you have described, it seems that your wife really enjoys the foreplay but not the actual act of sex. A man requires a penis of minimum 2 inches to satisfy a woman; 4 to 6 inches is considered normal size for the Indian male.
What you can do is really give your wife a stimulating orgasm with foreplay. Your methods of kissing, licking her pussy and boobs pressing seem perfect to get the job done. Maybe you can give her multiple orgasms by fingering and licking her wet pussy. You need to communicate to her that you too need to satisfy yourself through sexual intercourse. So after you have sucked and made her cum, then you can enter her pussy and fuck her till you cum. I’m sure that she will be quite satisfied till then and get happy herself. Also maybe you need to increase your fucking time since it takes longer for a woman to orgasm when fucking...