Click For More Hotest Girls Pics and Videos

I Can’t Stay Hard In A Condom

Q :

i am 45 years i suffer from penis erect problem during sex my penis does not erect and suffer from premature ejaculation pl help...?

A :

Hello . Your problem is a very common thing and to help you stay hard with a condom on maybe try to get thinner condoms or something that will help you get the best sensation.
I use only thin condoms when I have sex with a man and even though nothing bets the feeling of a naked penis in my wet pussy, a thin one is the best way to protect yourself and still get the best protection. Also if you want to be really hard for sex, try having some hot foreplay before you enter her. Play with her pussy and let this excite you and have her touch your penis and if she is willing suck it. My favorite way to keep a man hard while putting the condom on is to put it in my mouth and unroll it down the length of his shaft as is take it into my mouth. Try that and see if it helps.