Click For More Hotest Girls Pics and Videos

I inserted my cock into her pussy but didn’t cum. Can she get pregnant?

Q :

Last week I and my girlfriend involved in sex for the first time as we have got this chance. I used safety measures to protect from pregnancy to my girlfriend but we felt like feeling each other with out condom. I have cleaned my organ with a cloth and inserted into her organ but did not keep it there for time and didn’t give any strokes also. I have just inserted into her and kept it for 10-15 seconds and removed. After removing also there were no traces of cum. Can I be assured that there will not be pregnancy?

A :

prevention is always better than cure. If you ever feel the urge to have sex without a condom, try and schedule it at a time when your girlfriend is having her periods. The safe period when a girl can’t get pregnant is abuot a week after her periods. It is better to have sex without a condom anytime before the third or fourth day after the bleeding has stopped. But this also just once – don’t risk by having such sex on the 5th or 6th day.
I always feel that you should have sex with a condom since an unwanted pregnancy is a big problem for all parties involved. Also the method you used was good. You didn’t move it around in the pussy, thus not getting any cum out. Also, you could get your girlfriend to get on the contraceptive pill which has to be taken daily… then you can indulge in sex without a condom. Please visit a sexologist before going ahead with medication etc....