Click For More Hotest Girls Pics and Videos

My Girlfriend Don’t Like Sex Or Touching

Q :

have a gf,more than 3 years we are together and i luv her a lot n she too! i hav one main prob in our relationship, she don’t like it when i try to do sex with her, she don’t like it when i touch her etc. even when im walking with her to do shopping etc she don’t let me grap her hands and walk. she don’t like sex, we even did it several times but she don’t like it and told me she don’t want! n i cant control myself,i really want her because i luv her a lot n i believe when we do sex we give our luv to each other more n our luv increases more! i don’t know what to do! could you plz give me some advise me plz. btw im 20years old n she is 18years old! thks a lot! i’l wait for ur advises. thks!

A :

It is nice to hear that you have a girlfriend that you love so much and you two know this when you are so young. The thing to understand about your young lady is that she is only eighteen and still probably very shy and inexperienced when it comes to sex with a man. Where men hit a sexual peak at eighteen, women don’t get there until thirty so her sex drive is much lower than yours. I was just an early bloomer and wanted to have sex all the time, but many girls are not like Aunty.
To make her want more touching and sex fun, try to understand her more and ask her what would make her more comfortable. Try masturbating together, with you jerking off while she plays with her pussy. This can be both fun and satisfying for you both and you can finish by cumming on her pussy, myself I enjoy that much. If she loves you like she says, she will want to try these things to make you both closer...