Click For More Hotest Girls Pics and Videos

What can I do if my wife isn’t interested in sex at all?

Q :

I am 33 Years ,married with 2 kids. I am not too happy with my wife as she has very low sex appetite and I have a greater one. She asks me to have sex only once a month. For her, the only objective to have sex is to have kids. I am a little overweight and she takes that as a reason. Also she doesn’t believe in the adventures I want to have like oral, 69, doggy or anal. I love to have the newer methods and want to have it at least twice or thrice a week. As a result, I feel horny all the time, masturbate twice a day and even went out to have paid sex sometimes. Still I bear a lot of dissatisfaction in me and as a result, I feel aroused when I see a sexy female close to me. I guess I am giving out wrong body language signals and eventually lose out respect in my colleague’s eyes. Still at the back of my mind, it plays all the time and my urge to have it more gets hiked when I read stories, watch bf’s, etc. Please guide me what to do.

A :

firstly, lose all that extra weight. Why are you even giving your wife a reason not to have sex? You are only 33 years old. There is a whole lot of time for you to enjoy so don’t let weight become an issue for you.
You also need to understand that women are not as much sexually aroused as men are all the time. With the family, children, work and house duties – sometimes sex is the last thing on their mind. Men on the other hand use sex as a stress buster and to get some relief. So it’s quite understandable that your wife doesn’t want to have sex regularly. What you need to do is to talk to her about all this issues. You’ll are still a young couple and I’m sure that you will both enjoy the sex. Get her along when you are surfing the FSI Forum – let her see how couples are enjoying here. Once you have communicated your issues with her, I’m sure that she will understand. Masturbation is ok but try to refrain from visiting commercial sex workers.Also occupy your mind with other things than sex so that you do not send out any wrong signals to people. I hope you manage to convince your wife… happy fucking!!!