Click For More Hotest Girls Pics and Videos

Will My Girlfriend By Too Tired After Sex?

Question :
If i have a sex with a girl for the first time means will that girl be fainted or she will become very tired,i have a girl friend ,we have planned for a sex,i was afraid if she fainted means we cant go home after because we have to do sex during our college hours …tell me a remedy.
Answer :
It’s good to hear you and your girlfriend are planning to be sexually active! As far as your question, though a long sweaty sex session can wear you out and make you tired, it isn’t absolutely necessary to sleep afterwards! If you are going to be making love between school hours i would suggest you partner take a nice cold shower afterwards to wake you both up!
Ask your girl to join you and hop in and freshen up. I know whenever I have some afternoon delight; nothing makes me feel better me more than washing my naked satisfied body. So, I wouldn’t be worried about fating or passing out, just make it a point to freshen up afterwards and you should be able to fine to sleep with your woman anytime time during the day.