Click For More Hotest Girls Pics and Videos

How can I get rid of my shyness ?

Q :

I am 23 and I need a girlfriend and I want to do everything. Please guide me on how to attract girls. I have am shy about speaking to girls so please tell me how to speak to girls and attract them. Please guide me – I need to come away from shyness and I want to touch her and do sexxxxxxxxxxx!


A :

I understand how difficult it can be to approach sexual matters when you are young and shy
You see the secret to overcoming shyness with women is confidence. And one of the biggest things that increase confidence and get rid of shyness is education. Spend some time learning about sexual techniques that women love. Learn about how to please a woman. When you know these things it will be a lot easier to put them to use!
Also, think about all the things that you already know that make you a valuable person to know. Women don’t like to have sex with men they don’t like so write a list of all the things about yourself that make you likable. Are you good at sports? Know lots about music? Are you funny? Once you know where your talents lie you can go to places where you can meet girls who think those things are important. For example, if you are good at sports you can be confident that any girl you meet at a sporting event is likely interested in the sport as well. If you get her engaged in a conversation about sports she is likely to think you are quite smart and likeable and you are more likely to move into a relationship where sex is possible!
The most important thing about attracting women is confidence and the most important thing about confidence is liking yourself. Once I figured those things out I got rid of almost all of my shyness!