Click For More Hotest Girls Pics and Videos

How can I find out if my gf is a virgin?

Q :

I m 25 yr old guy , and I m in a serious relationship with my girlfriend, we have had sex many times .But I remember the first time I inserted my penis in her pussy it went in so quickly and all she did was make a aahh noise.. As this is the case I asked her if she was a virgin before she always says yes. But I feel she is not a virgin because I had a previous girlfriend before her and when I tried to fuck her she never allowed me but I did play with her cunt many times and found that it was very tight, hardly a finger would go in even though the pussy would be wet. In this gals case even if the pussy is dry my cock slips in easily and I can insert 3 fingers at once also. Some of my friends told me if a girl is virgin first time penetration will be very hard no matter how hard the cock is. Now I want to know if she s really a virgin. Please answer my question as it’s very important.

A :

why are you so stuck-up on the past. You are not a virgin and hence shouldn’t put too much importance on having a virgin for a girlfriend. I’m sure you are enjoying the sex and the company – so keep it at that only.
Girls can lose their virginity through various methods like cycling, masturbation etc. So we can’t really tell if she has already had sex or not. Why don’t you just ask her? But please don’t put too much importance on the past matters like these. I’m suggesting that you just let this matter go – enjoy her wet pussy. Either way, she is able to satisfy your hard cock right.. so let the matter rest at that.