Click For More Hotest Girls Pics and Videos

How do I get my wife to like anal ?

Q :

We are couple in our 30s. After years of normal sex we started experimenting different methods like oral sex and anal sex. It was a good to know that my wife enjoyed Oral sex the most and almost always gives lot of juice. Never failed to achieve orgasm (sometimes multiple) and insists a lot on that. But I like to experience anal sex also, which my wife finds painful. Once with great efforts I inserted but could move in and out because of pain to her. Also I forgot to use a condom. Request you to guide us to enjoy better Oral and Anal sex in a hygienic way…

A :

Anal and oral sex are two of the most common sexual practices that men like to experiment with and they can both be very enjoyable for the man and for the woman if they are done carefully. Anal sex is one that many women turn away from because it is painful if it is not done slowly and with great love and care. If you want your wife to enjoy anal sex there are a few things you should do.
First – lots of play and lots of lube. Get your fingers good and lubed up and start with just rubbing her brown hole. The next time, go a little bit further and add one finger (still lots of lube!). And the next time, add even more lube and two fingers. Rub her clit at the same time and she’ll be practically begging for your penis! I know this drives me wild. Men sometimes forget that finger play (like foreplay) is something that women can never have enough of!
When it comes to the actual event, put on a condom, go very slowly, play with other parts of her body (her clit, her nipples) and follow her cues. If at any time she cries or asks you to stop – STOP! No matter how good it might feel for you it will not be worth it if it causes her pain