Click For More Hotest Girls Pics and Videos

Is drinking cum safe?

Q :

I am bi sexual guy. I sucked a cock today and accidentally I drank his cum. Is there any side effects?

A :

The things that semen is made up of are not dangerous. It is mostly protein and has a few vitamins so it can actually be healthy. It won’t have any side effects on you.
However, you should be aware that you can get HIV/AIDS if semen comes into contact with an open cut or sore in your mouth. You may not even know you have one. So it would be a good idea to talk to your partner about sexual diseases. If you can not absolutely trust your partner of if it is someone you don’t know well, use a condom when performing oral sex.
If you are in a long term trusting relationship and you and the person you are with have been tested for HIV/AIDS and other sexually transmitted diseases – well, guzzle as much cum as you like! I personally love the taste of cum and to me it is a great intimacy