Click For More Hotest Girls Pics and Videos

Will she be wet enough ?

Q :

My question is do ladies give out some fluid while fucking for making it smooth otherwise how can I put my penis into my girlfriend’s pussy it will be hard to fuck. Do the girls give out some fluid for making the experience smooth?
One more question m penis is small will this be a problem for having sex with my girlfriend it’s hardly about 4 inches?

A :

answer your question, yes, young ladies do have fluids that coat their pussies inside and out that make it easier to slide your penis inside her. But you must make sure she is good and wet first by getting her excited. Make her want you. Spend time caressing her, kissing, touching her. When she is excited and you touch her pussy you will find that it is quite wet if she is excited. I love it when a man gets me ready for his penis by touching me with his fingers first! It just makes me more excited!
Now, Ajith, don’t worry about the size of your penis. If you’re not worried about it and are confident in your abilities as a lover she will not even notice the size. Remember it is what you do with it that matters. I have personally had lovers with smaller penises that were much better lovers than some men with penises twice their size.