Click For More Hotest Girls Pics and Videos

What if COCK doesn’t fit TO PUSSY ?

Q :

I had sex with my gf few days earlier. It was the first time for both of us. But I failed to insert my cock into her vagina. It was very small. I gave a lot of force but it was of no use and she feared that it would bleed, so her liquid also stopped oozing out and I used my saliva to lubricate it. How can I insert my 7 inches into her? Then I inserted my finger and only one small one can go in – please suggest me?

A :

I’m so excited for you about to embark on your first full fledged sexual experience. I remember my first time and as exciting as it was I have to admit there was a certain degree of awkwardness. But it was my first time and my first love and I still get excited whenever I think about it!
Keeping that in mind, remember that things don’t always go perfectly the first time. It seems that her hymen is not broken yet so be gentle with her. Spend lots of time getting her hot with your fingers and tongue before you even think of trying to penetrate her again. Get her so hot and excited that she won’t care that there might be a little bit of pain at first. If she’s scared or nervous no amount of force is going to make it a good experience for either of you. You could even try getting her really excited for days in a row and not even try inserting your penis inside her. Then, after the fourth or fifth time she will have been thinking about it for so long that she’ll be good and ready for you.
I love to think about a partner for awhile because the waiting just makes everything better.