Click For More Hotest Girls Pics and Videos

Will my first sexual experience be good ?

Q :

I m 30 yrs male getting married in about 4 months time. I have been masturbating as and when required. I never had sex with any girl. I have ample knowledge of sex gathered from all sex and medical sites. During the course of my career I had my physical examination done by MBBS doctor and everything turned out to be right & in order1. Still I have unknown feeling of how well will I perform during my first encounter with my would-be wife and will I perform to her satisfaction or will she accept me as I am?2. Is it common for first timers to have such feelings?3. Will I be ruining her life if I fail to meet her expectations?4. I m bit shy and introvert to initiate but when I start I feel I can go great guns. How do I develop confidence in this area of life?

A :

it is very common for first timers to be concerned about their performance. I can pretty much guarantee that she is thinking the exact same things! In fact, at first she will likely be more concerned with how well she is satisfying you than your performance so relax. Because being relaxed is one of the best things you can do for her.
Although it seems old fashioned to say so, most young women look to the man to guide them and since you have done so much research I have no doubt that you will be prepared. There are a few things that young women expect from their husbands and as long as you keep these two things in mind you will do great – be gentle and be respectful.
And I’ll tell you a little secret – men you are shy are often thought to be gentle and respectful and as a result are often considered great lovers! I think everything will be fine – not perfect but fine. The two of you will have many years to grow together as lovers and discover what makes sex wonderful for both of you