Click For More Hotest Girls Pics and Videos

I get neck pain after fucking. What could be the cause of this?

Q :

I am a married 32 year male. I am not fat but healthy. I also clear here that I never use to go for morning walk and exercise. My problem is related with my sex life. Because problem starts after sex. However, I made sex with wife 3 – 4 time in a week. My problems are as under:-
Whenever I made sex with my wife I feel big pain in my waist and neck in next day. This problem was also present when I was unmarried because I used to masturbate (discharge by hand). While doing sex, I can not control myself and discharge quickly after approx 70 – 80 kicks (shots). Some people have sex 2 to 3 times in a day. But in my case after one time sex, my mood is not positive for making love again and my penis doesn’t get erect.
These are my problems. However, love making is not a big problem because I think 3 – 4 sex in a week is enough. But the problem is pain at my waist and neck. Is there any medicine or exercise to increase sex power and control the pain at waist and neck? Please advise me and help me.

A :

That pain you are experiencing is due to the wrong position that you are using while having sex or also when you masturbated. Please correct your positions by either seeing some sex tutorial online or visiting a doctor who will determine where the issue lies. Also exercise is always good so you can definitely try and get fit and fine. Maybe the pain will go away there itself. You need to indulge in good foreplay before entering your wife’s pussy. This will help in prolonging the fucking session and you will last more than 80 shots!
All people have different sexual appetites and hence it varies. I’m sure that you too might be able to go more than once. Just relax after a good fucking, then slowly start enjoying the foreplay again before you’ll start the act all over again. Rest is important for the body to get horny again. So take it slowly and I’m sure that you will enjoy the sex.