Click For More Hotest Girls Pics and Videos

Can I fuck my pregnant wife?

Q :

my wife is pregnant and she is afraid to have sex but I can’t stop since I need sex daily. I will seduce and fuck her but since two week she is giving only blow job and asking me to suck her and not to insert my tool. Give me some tips to keep my desire in control.

A :

you really need to respect your wife’s feelings at this time. It is also not advisable to indulge in rigorous sex during her pregnancy months. Please contact a doctor immediately to know till when you can both have sex and also the positions that you’ll both can use.
You’re wife is understandably afraid since any pressure on her stomach can put the baby at risk. She is correct in only indulging in oral sex and you should only limit your sexual activities till this. You can always ask her to give you a handjob or even the side-entry position will do. Lie down besides her and enter from behind. Make sure there is no pressure on her body while you are fucking her. You can also satisfy yourself by masturbating for this period. So be patient, let this period get over and I’m sure that you will have the best time later on.